ixlayer supports Ukraine with fundraising event
The mission is simple: deliver critical supplies directly to hospitals, shelters, schools, orphanages, nursing homes, refugee support centers, and the territorial defense forces of Ukraine. ixlayer is pleased to partner with Salesforce for a fundraiser on Thursday September 1, 2022 to support the people of Ukraine. Every dollar raised at this event will go directly to Hearts for Ukraine.
Hearts for Ukraine has made a tremendous impact in supporting the people of Ukraine. Here’s a summary of their activities to date:
22 tons of aid sent to 23 recipient organizations in Ukraine on 6 planes and one ship
240+ boxes of MREs for defenders of Ukraine
+23 pallets (700+lbs each) of life-saving medical supplies to 5 hospitals and medical units
Nearly 100 volunteers packed over 700 boxes of humanitarian aid weighing over 25,000 lbs
It’s because of generous donors, partners and volunteers that Hearts of Ukraine is able to touch and save many lives in Ukraine. But there is more to be done. ixlayer is opening this event to the public with the goal of raising $100,000. There are only 250 tickets available and we want you, your friends and family to join us on the rooftop of Hotel Via in San Francisco to show our support for Ukraine. The event is an open bar with heavy appetizers and cool giveaways. This is a great opportunity to show your support and have a little fun.
The event is only 6 weeks away – purchase your tickets now before they are gone. Your event ticket purchase will help organizations like these receive critically needed supplies:
- Regional staffing and social support center of Shevchenkivskiy District in Kyiv
- Cherkassky Hospital
- Public Organization “Institute of Legislative Ideas”
- The Civil Headquarters “Rusanivka: Freedom Island” in Dniprovsky District, Kyiv
- Lviv Section of the Dance Council
- Citizen Organization of “Alternative”
- Charitable Organization “Ruth”
- Organization “Happy Family”
- Center of Youth Development in Cherkasy
- Volunteer Organization “Ukrainian Lives”
- Organization “Fathers Home”
- Charitable fund “Posmishka UA”
The situation in Ukraine is serious and one way you can help is by joining ixlayer and Salesforce on the rooftop of Hotel Via on September 1st to show your support. We will see you there!