Last updated: 6/4/2020
Data security is a top priority for iXLayer Inc, and iXLayer Inc believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in iXLayer Inc’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
• If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge your email within one week.
• Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one month of the disclosure.
• Make a good faith eort to avoid violating the privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the iXLayer Inc service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
• Social engineering or phishing of iXLayer Inc employees or contractors
• Any attacks against iXLayer Inc’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep iXLayer Inc and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://ixlayer.mars-cdn.com/disclosure.
iXLayer Inc is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. iXLayer Inc management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the Security team’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.