As a member of ixlayer’s partnership team, you will drive future growth engine by leading prospective clients through the integration process and turning them into happy and productive ixlayer users. As a Deployment Specialist at ixlayer, You are adept at managing client relationships, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the health organizations, including CTO, COO, and clinical teams
What You’ll Do:
- In-depth understanding of the challenges users face while onboarding with ixlayer and can lead a complex, multi-party integration in a highly consultative and proactive manner.
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration
- You have worked with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, and Business Teams) to craft custom solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- You are used to project management, engaging stakeholders and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues
- Document new processes and keep existing documentation and tools up to date as the environment changes
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, setup test environments, replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Own the full deployment cycle from signed-to-live for enterprise health organizations
- Be responsible for proactively developing and project managing a customer’s integration strategy, plan and timeline
- Interface with engineering, product management and professional services when necessary
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop, improve, and scale our processes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience working with customers, preferably at a SaaS or life science company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand complex enterprise requirements and craft tailored solutions
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment