As a member of ixlayer’s product team, we want you to bring experience building real products to automate, accelerate, and simplify the process of launching precision health products. We intend for ixlayer to be the operating system for health ecosystem: works out of the out-of-box for many consumers and physicians, with a robust set of APIs to enable customers to extend the default functionality. As a Lead UI/UX designer you’ll work with our partners and internal cross-functional product team to create specific UIs for a variety of genetic products covering areas such as nutrition, wellness, general health and diseases. You will be using your skills to create new designs as well as work with existing brands to integrate our UI/UX into their designs.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
How you’ll contribute
- Meet clients and partners and collect inbound information and product criterias
- Manage and influence the design team. Be a thought leader, represent new methods and approaches to your team and our clients/partners
- Collaborate with engineering, and product team in functional areas internally and externally
- Create wireframes, user flows and early-stage prototypes
- Facilitate cross-functional design review of work in progress, provide feedback, encouragement, and inspiration
- Advocate for and follow user-centered design
A little bit about you
- Experience being accountable and taking ownership of product features from start to finish
- Experience working in a partner facing role
- Experience working with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of digital product design with showcasing portfolio
- Living in San Francisco Bay Area is a plus