As a key member of the ixLayer commercial team, you will help drive the ixLayer platform’s adoption within the largest US payors. Specifically, you will help payors adopt new and innovative ways to improve preventive care through digital lab testing. You will focus on helping partners introduce ixLayer technologies into existing digital health and patient engagement strategies. This is the future of population health, and you will play a key role in engaging with decision-makers at these large insurance companies.
You will forge strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and upper and mid-level executives within client accounts. Works collaboratively across the organization to maximize quality, analyze profitability, and build strong strategic customer relationships.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop relevant business plans with clearly defined strategies and objectives.
- Target, drive and close new sales opportunities in assigned districts through up-selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals, and establishing relationships with prospective customers; ensure future retention.
- Partner with and notify the Manager of complex issues or when full-touch service is required.
- Provide problem resolution for client concerns/questions, including, but not limited to, requisition review to determine tests ordered/missed, ask at order entry discrepancy, transportation concerns, technical services inquiries and test code/specimen collection inquiries, missing/incorrect billing information and other billing inquiries
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in the associated specialist testing area
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products
- Prepare and present proposals and bids.
- Comply with organizational requirements for documentation designated systems and processes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA nice to have)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the payor space
- Experience calling on digital health executives and/or IT staff within payors is ideal.
- Business-to-business outside sales experience required.
- Population Health experience or understanding of landscape
- Basic understanding of the diagnostic testing industry
- SAAS sales experience is a plus.
- Solid network and existing relationships within the industry